The event organizers request that you adhere to the safety information at all times for your own safety and the safety of other cyclists.
Including but not limited to the following:
NEUTRAL ROLLOUT. Start at mile 2 on Hall Creek Bridge on Hwy 27
PLEASE BE ALERT AND EXERCISE CAUTION AT ALL TIMES
RIDE SMART AND REMEMBER YOUR SAFETY IS IN YOUR OWN HANDS
- This is NOT a closed course - there will be vehicular traffic on the roads with you!
- Please be cautious around curves, downhills, turns and remember to stay to the right at all times.
- Traffic in the oncoming lane WILL NOT be stopped.
- Helmets are required. Earphones, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are prohibited.
- If you plan to ride your bike to the Start/Finish, you will need a flashing bright light.
- Do not Litter. Dispose of all trash in appropriate receptacles
- Be alert to other cyclist
- Be aware to vehicular traffic
- Obey all traffic laws
- Reduce downhill speeds
- Stay to the right at all times
- Wear a helmet
- Beware of unexpected wind gusts
- Heed course marshal warnings
- Ride single file
- No public undressing
- Watch bumpy road conditions
- No earphones, etc.
- No private SAGS allowed
- Roads are open to traffic
- Roads are narrow